Sync IT Learning presents Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®), from IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)
Sync IT Learning’s CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) training offers all the aspiring Business Analysts to take one step closer to a successful IT career. This training will guide you towards successfully completing your CBAP examination with step by step understanding of real time project strategies and techniques for successful implementation of projects in the industry. This training will give the details of each topics in the BABOK (Business Analyst Book of Knowledge) with real time examples and supporting workshops.
Benefits to the individuals may include:
- Competence in the principles and practices of business analysis.
- Participation in a recognized professional group.
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management.
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional business analysis practitioner.
- Personal satisfaction of accomplishing a milestone in their BA careers.
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities.
- The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and refining your activities.
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized as an experienced BA professional
- Recognizes individuals who have invested in their BA careers and encourages them to keep doing so.
Benefits to the organization may include:
- Provides professional development, advancement and recognition opportunities for staff.
- Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-standard business analysis practices.
- Demonstrates to your stakeholders that your business is run effectively.
- The regular assessment process will improve staff responsibility, commitment and motivation.
- Establishment and implementation of business analysis practices as outlined in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide by individuals recognized as being knowledgeable and skilled.
- More reliable, higher quality results produced with increased efficiency and consistency by BA professionals who use industry standard BA techniques.
- Identification of professional business analysts to clients and business partners.
- Demonstrated commitment to the field of business analysis, increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.
Dates of training:
Regular Price: – $995.00
Early Bird price (sign up 15 days before the start of every batch) – $795.00
Class timings: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00P.M. Pacific Time
Address: 4580 Auto Mall Parkway #121, Fremont, CA, 94538